Job For Educational Management and Travel Officer at HRLeverage
HRLeverageis – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educational Management and Travel Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for managing the management budgets and present them before higher authorities for approval.
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Handling Correspondence
- Organising And Servicing Committee And Academic Board Meetings (Producing Agendas, Taking Minutes Etc)
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities
- Describe a product’s features and benefits to demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant
- Responsible for promoting and booking educational traveling arrangements for clients
- Organizing educational travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Carry out comprehensive analysis of the education sector developments and needs and advise the Country Representative on strategies and approaches;
- Collaborate with Finance & Administration Officer to ensure that Operational Partners implement projects according to the action plan and budget planning;
Qualification and Experience
- Background in Education is a must.
- Experience in travels sector may also be an advantage .
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- Expert in time management
- Results-oriented team player with very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Fluency in national language(s) and English (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge in PC Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the function;
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
- Knowledge about curriculum development
- Expert in people management
- Ability of effective communication and presentation
- Ability to undertake detailed researches
- Innovative and motivational skills
- Being thorough and effective
- Knowledge about reporting and budgeting
- Expert analytical and organizational skills
- Within 70,000 to 80,000
- Very Well Negotiable depending on the experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.