Logistics Officer wanted at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Getting orders from sales team
- Contacting customers for contact number, site address and sites readiness
- Issue delivery note (DN)
- Updating information on the delivery status sheet
- Clubbing each sites by region
- Supervising and instructing drivers on the delivery of goods to site
- Giving site update to warehouse for dispatch
- Updating the Service team, Sales team, Accounts team and Management on delivery Status sheets for goods despatched from the warehouse.
- Following up with drivers to ensure they deliver to contact person on site
- Updating of installation date, JCC received date, invoice submitted date, payment due date and payment received date
- Following up with withholding tax certificate and collection
- Following up with engineers on with engineers on update of pending jobs reports for invoice
- Experience Required: 3/4 Years
120,000 Monthly gross
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.