Job For Youth Volunteer at Women and Girls Advancement and Resources Centre
WAG-ARC is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization working to ensure that every human can live with dignity, have their basic needs met and their basic rights respected. We are committed to implementing interventions that promote social justice, gender equality and poverty eradication using the Human Rights Based Approach. We support, engage, influence and sustain young people through our Exchange programs, Leadership boot camps, Volunteer and Internship placements, Research Competitions, Creative Writing skills, Documentation and Skills Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Youth Volunteer
- The Women and Girls’ Advancement and Resources Center (WAG-ARC) is currently implementing an Innovation Lab that tries to understand the struggles that young people face in leadership, active citizenship, and employment. We are looking for young, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals who are willing and are able to demonstrate the possibility of change within the Nigerian context.
- Do you live in Enugu state or Abuja, Nigeria?
- If your answer to these questions is YES, here is an opportunity to be part of something bigger than you!
- Are you a young person between the ages of 16 and 35?
- Are you willing to make a difference in your own little way?
- Are you passionate about being part of a youth hub that will proffer solutions to the problems and challenges faced by youth in Nigeria?
- Are you available to commit at least 6 months of your time as an ACTIVE participant of our Youth Hub?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st June, 2019.