Vacancies at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession.
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- B.Sc in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course can also apply.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to use excel or any form of storekeeping software.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of storekeeping software, fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- B.Sc/B.A in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Proven experience (3-5) years’ experience as safety officer
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone call.