Job For Customer Service Representative at Oak Pensions
Oak Pensions – We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Onitsha-Anambra.
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to converse fluently in the English.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External).
- Attention to detail and Confident.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and state the Job Role.
Application Deadline 27th June, 2019.