Customer Services Representatives Jobs at Insight Consult Group
Insight Consult is a Business Support Services Firm. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Report Directly to: The CSManager
Slot: 3 Openings
- The position of customer service representative consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints;
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments;
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems;
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in any field relevant
- Ability to use computers and computer systems, to process and verify information, and to resolve conflicts or negotiate.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Concern for Others – Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- This Job is Full Time. Working hours 8-6pm ,Monday to Friday.
Very Attractive and Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.