Job For Volunteer at the Citizen Network of Nigeria
The Citizen Network of Nigeria is a youth lead civic-tech organization dedicated to enhancing Nigeria’s democratic experience by promoting Good Governance and Quality Leadership at all levels of government. At the CNN, we envision an empowered citizenry with relevant tools, knowledge and institutional support for entrenching good governance and quality leadership in Nigeria as a means of inspiring national transformation and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
- The CNN seeks skilled and motivated volunteers to join our team. The CNN offers a dynamic work environment that will expose volunteers to crucial work experience with added incentives while also enabling them to offer value to the organization.
- Participate in CNN’s key activities and programs
- Perform duties assigned by their Team Lead.
- Carry out the specific duties volunteered for.
- Volunteers must demonstrate skill in their chosen area
- Volunteers must embrace the work ethics and culture of the organization
- Volunteers are required to have good relational skills.
Volunteers with the following skills are thus invited:
- Content Developers, Graphic Design, Video editing, photography/videography, Research Assistant, Data Miners, and Office Assistant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter detailing their motivation for wishing to join the CNN as a volunteer, along with current CV and passport photograph to: email@example.com using “Volunteer – Graphics Designer”, or “Volunteer – Content Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2019.