Operations Officer Job at the Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Job Objective & Summary
- To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
- Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
- Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
- Maintenance of customer mandate update.
- Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank’s operations and security proceddures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Statement of account rendition
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Ensure effective call over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
- Treasury Management
- Relationship Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in the area mentioned and its environs should only apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance Bank setting.