Vacancy For Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor (Estate)
Reporting To: Facilities & Maintenance Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for site inspection, report and presentation of memo for Management approval for acquisition for new business units and undertakings and relocation of old offices.
- Tracks and maintains all lease and rental agreements for all I.E properties
- Provides oversight in the preparation and execution of lease agreement to ensure clarity, good information coverage and thorough proofreading
- Administration and Management of company owned and rented premises.
- Determination of the capital and rental valuation of the company’s asset
- Negotiation of the rent for the renewal and surrender of leases
- Processing and safekeeping of title documents
- Ensuring health and safety compliance in all our properties.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Building Engineering or Business/Social Science related course
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role with a good knowledge and understanding of facility maintenance, estate / property management
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th June, 2019.