Job For Admin Personnel at Sabrud Consortium
Sabrud Consortium is an Indigenous registered limited liability company with registration No. 412003. It was registered on the 1st day of May 2001. The Company is a chartered Engineering consulting firm.
Sabrud Consortium is an energy sales and marketing company that specializes in power distribution, water, oil and gas. It is presently handling the Prepayment Meter installation at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). It’s also the Revenue Cycle Management Consultant and Contractor to PHCN, Onitsha District in Enugu zone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Personnel
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support accounts department in financial operations.
- Ensure timely completion of administrative audits.
- Manage databases and document processes and systems implement.
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices as relates to administrative functions
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices as relates to administrative functions.
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Bsc/ HND in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Should have a minimum experience of 5 years in a relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Doc format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2019.
Interview Date 4th June, 2019