Recruitment at African Alliance Insurance Plc
African Alliance Insurance PLC. is one of the leading and reputable Life Insurance Company with networks of Branches/Agency offices across Nigeria and Investment in some West African Countries. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery and offers a wide range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans, etc.
Following our growth and expansion plans, the company ‘seek to recruit tenacious, self motivated, result oriented and focused individuals into the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Aba-Abia, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Asaba-Delta, (Aspanda, Marina, Lekki, Ikeja)-Lagos, Benin-Edo, Calabar-Cross River, Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Jos-Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, (Awka, Onitsha-Anambra), Port Harcourt-Rivers, Uyo-Akwa Ibom
- The ideal candidate will build businesses by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationships with clients and generate lists of prospective clients.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- B.Sc. HND, NCE in any social science course or related discipline
- No sales and marketing experience is required (but will be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Passion for selling and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating preferred job title and location as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline 13th June, 2019.
- Please note that successful candidate(s) will be on boarded through a rigorous and comprehensive training support.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.