Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Shutdown Planner Technician
Reference number: 2019-11849
Contract duration: 6 Months
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract: Temporary work contract
- Planning Tools = Primavera / Ms Project
- Good knowledge in Pack Office / Excel
- Reporting Skills
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in maintenance planning for offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or higher qualification.
- CMMS/SAP experience and know-how
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply