Accountant Needed at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Level: Middle Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce Monthly, quarterly and yearly Trial Balance reports
- Produce Monthly Revenue Analysis and management accounts
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Review and process expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Analyze and interpret financial results for business operations.
- Ensure that transactions posted to AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules are properly represented in GL.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Conduct yearly stock count, stock valuation and identify obsolete/slow moving spares for write off.
- Determine payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepare and process monthly payroll
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work experience; 3 of which must have been at senior management level
- Relevant professional accreditation’s e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAN-ACA, MBA, MSc Finance
- Working Knowledge of construction industry is of critical advantage
- Financial Planning and Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Planning and Management
- Treasury Management
- Management Accounting
- Credit Control.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to:email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.