Store Keeper at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
So Fresh Neighbourhood Market is Nigeria’s number one premium healthy food brand, that provides fresh, good, clean nutrition and promote a healthy lifestyle. At So Fresh, we believe food should be fresh and close to nature as possible, hence we create fresh, tasty, yum, organic, nutritious and healthy food choices.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Job Summary/Purpose: To provide support to outlet operations by ensuring product management and proper inventory documentation and safety
- Ensures smooth issuing of materials to the production department.
- Ensures books of records (issued notes, received notes, etc) are up to date.
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily/monthly physical counts; reconciles variances; inputting data
- To initiate purchase requisitions to replenish fresh produce whenever stock level approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Weekly, track expiration of products items in the store and shelves accordingly.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space
- Adhering to storage design principles; recommends improvements.
- Withdraws and records expired products, bad fruits, and Vegetables.
- Paste stickers on bottles, cups and bowls and other packaging materials.
- Responsible for a good and attractive display of fresh produce to maximize customer interest and sales by sorting, organizing, arranging and proper placement of produce in baskets and cooling units
- Receives, records and ensures cleanliness, proper storage, preservation, packaging, and display of fresh fruits, vegetables in produce baskets and cooling units.
- Ensures adequate availability of complimentary items such as straws, serviette, and packaging materials for production activities.
- Ensures proper safety measures are taken for the safety of materials on display in the store
- Administrative and other duties:
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; such as goods & consumables requisition and received notes, waste records.
- Receives and inspects incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Processes and distributes documentation with orders
- Receives, stores, tags, and track surplus property.
- Adhere to strict codes of personal cleanliness, grooming, personal hygiene and appear cheerful at all times.
- Other related duties assigned by the Supply Chain Manager/ Warehouse Supervisor
Key Skill Sets
- Must be trustworthy
- Must be professional in relating to people
- Must possess influencing and persuasion skills
- Must possess knowledge of policy & procedure
- Must possess good time management skills
- Must possess physical stamina & mobility to reach, kneel and bend.
- Must possess good computer skills.
Must possess a minimum of a National Diploma in any of the following disciplines, Accounting, Purchasing and Supply, Procurement, Business Administration, and any other related discipline, with at least 1 full year of experience in storekeeping.
Interested candidates should send their cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org