Job Vacancies at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a leading Media and Advertising Agency is currently recruiting in the following roles
- Job Type:Full Time
- Experience:5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- At least 5 Years professional experience
- Experience in the Media or Advertising sector an added advantage
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
- BSC/HND in Accounting/Finance
- Be a current serving Youth Corper preferably batch 19B
- Not to have been posted to a place of primary assignment
- Serving in Lagos
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com on/before Friday 19th July 2019, with the relevant position applied for as heading