Billing/HMO Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing/HMO Officer
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2019/J0014
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Contract Type: Full Time
- Must possess a First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or other related discipline from a reputable institution
- Other qualifications or certifications relating to this role will be an added advantage
- Must have at least one year work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must like meeting people, keeping and sustaining healthy relationships.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Must reside in Ikorodu or within proximity of Ikorodu.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online