Head, Customer Success (Customer Service) at Platinum Careers
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Head, Customer Success (Customer Service)
- Job Type:Full Time
- Job Field: Customer Care
Our client is seeking to hire a customer service Manager. As the Manager, you are required to motivate, inspire and generally lead a team of people as well as dealing with any customer inquiries that head your way.
The customer success team lead is an experienced individual that brings together a diverse range of skills such as operational management, customer satisfaction, technology and engineering, technical support, customer relationship management (CRM), stakeholder relationship management and business process improvement etc.
The perfect manager is one who can critically analyze processes and manage relationships to ensure they get fix. You will be required to work with our Partnership, growth, finance and engineering team to ensure that our customers are delighted.
We need a strategist that can motivate self and team to deliver a customer experience with proactive strategy and execution and make sure that the important is not completely subsumed by the urgent, that the fires of the day does not engulf the team’s entire focus.
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure they are giving the best customer service possible.
- Know company’s products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff;
- Help build good customer relations
- Reporting to senior level management
- Make customers Happy.
- Bsc/HND in Business management or any related field.
- It will be important for you to bring substantial senior level experience of the following:
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience as a Customer service Manager/Supervisor .
- Experience of managing a call centre
- Monitoring service to quality standards; devising and implementing improvements to these.
- Track record of working across departments to drive customer focused service improvements
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Innovative and problem-solving skills Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and be futuristic
- Knowledge of Product Management in an IT development Company or ability thandle B2C market
- Goal-oriented focus, Great Executioner Excellent Persuasive skills
- Tenacity and closing ability Willingness to learn
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.