Analyst – Asset Management at AVID HR Consulting
Posted on Fri 12th Jul, 2019 – jobsfornaijajobs.com — (0 comments)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Asset Management
Industry: Financial Services
- Providing highly qualitative and quantitative support to the execution of investment banking mandates. Undertaking financial research and reports on prospective investment avenues. Providing the necessary data for the Decision-making Support System.
- Conducting detailed research on the economic and market trends, earnings’ prospects, financial statements and various other indicators to determine the suitable investment strategies.
- Liaising with the fund managers and building viable business relationships with the industry professionals.
- Keeping close track on the financial press, market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products towards the identification of business opportunities for the Company.
- Compiling advisory reports and generating informed recommendations on prospective investment opportunities and funds that could enhance and/or diversify portfolios for the Company.
- Comprehensive analytical review of previous investment decisions and the decision-making process towards the successful execution of a prospective mandate.
- Developing complex financial models using electronic spreadsheet and analyzing legal documents for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA (certified/ongoing) will be of added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Knowledge of corporate finance
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Political awareness and socio-economic trends
- Working with people
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Learning and researching
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent investment analysis software user
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online