Digital Technology Support Services Seller at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Technology Support Services Seller
Req ID: 249794BR
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for generating leads, (client LOB and IT) and for closing IBM business via telephone, electronic mail , Internet or in person. Serves as the customer lead advocate for many clients throughout the sales cycle, and manages client IT, LOB or buyer group customer relationships.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment. Identifies opportunities, and works with, engages, or leads a team including the Territory Sales Representatives (TSRs), Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate. Validates, qualifies and prioritizes opportunities.
- Performs as the central point to pull together the elements of a complete customer solution.
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management. Develops a reporting structure, follows up and participates with a territory sales team in closing the sale.
- Ensures that the customer understands the solution and its benefits, pricing, delivery, warranty and contract information and any other relevant terms and conditions. Follows up on quotes and contract submissions within IBM and with the customer to accelerate and close the sale. Identifies and establishes ongoing relationships with the IBM team that generate increased IBM revenue in assigned territory.
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives. Clearly articulates business issues, advises customer on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommends IBM products, services and solutions that solve the business problem.
- Remains current on IBM products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision makers. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Proven record in selling to IT industry, especially services selling
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Creative, expert in using digital tools
- Fluent in English, fluency in French is a plus
- Goal and target driven
- Time management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online