Hempawa Consult Recent Available Employment Opportunity
Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Brand Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To be in charge of overseeing the digital marketing strategy for the company.
The digital marketer will, among others, undertake the following task:
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing online brand and products campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Skills / Abilities
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2019