Nectar Beauty Hub Recent Employment Opportunity
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria’s largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative/Art Director
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of graphic design, work on both marketing and promotional initiatives as well as products design to create a cohesive, recognizable brand statement for Nectar Beauty Hub.
You will have to show:
- A high level of self – motivation commitment and dedication.
- A keen eye on for detail and critical mind.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Creativity and passionate interest in film and video editing.
- A keen eye for detail and critical mind
- The ability listen to others and work well as part of a team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandising and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Daily update of customer email & mobile database
- Manage online orders and processes of company eStore customers
- Online customer care and communication management
- Digital content creation and online marketing initiatives
- Maintain web environment by identifying web requirements and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Communicate with senior management to develop a brand that reflects the company’s core values and ideas.
- Review graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness for our brand.
- Maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables.
- Staff Scheduling and Training
- Develop artistic concepts with art team.
- Work with art department to create original graphic content for the company’s website, social media pages and market materials
- Manage all graphic designs
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
- Male candidate preferably.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Proven cognate experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th July, 2019