Chief Accountant wanted at the Oiltest Group
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
Job Title: Chief Accountant / Accountant
Ref No: CA/19/06-PH
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Experienced
Purpose of the Job
- To head, direct and coordinate the Accounts department in meeting up the departmental Goals and Objectives.
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Good First degree in Accounting and must be a Chartered accountant with a minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Responsible for preparation of Management Accounts periodically for the Group.
- Keeping of Inter-Company transaction statement and maintenance of required accounting relationship with the Technical partners.
- Oversees the stock returns and assets register of the company.
- Review internal control system, procedures and processes of the company.
- Good knowledge of Sage Accounting software.
- Strong Accounting background with strong hands on experience gathered from different Industries.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, information management ability and high tolerance level.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.