EdoJobs Current Job vacancy
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means.
Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Preparing human resource documents like employment contract
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to human resource and Administration.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of human resource development
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system keeping past and current records
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Coordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Updating internal human resource databases
- Develop and manage budget relating to human resource/Administration
- Must have the knowledge of procurement
- Ability to think strategically and drive for result
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources Administrator or relevant role
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2019