Job Vacancy at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services – Our client is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Project Manager (Construction, Real Estate)
- This position is responsible for, managing, and executing the construction activities of the Company to meet the quality, cost and schedule goals.
- This includes the coordination and solicitation of labor, subcontractors and materials necessary in the construction of new homes and repair programs. When construction is in process, this position has full on-site authority.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Architecture.
- Minimum 10 – 15 years’ cognate experience.
Skills and Competencies:
(Professional & technical skills & competencies)
- Extensive construction experience in Land or Infrastructure development (including areas such as roads, drainage, sewer and water).
- Solid experience in civil construction contract management.
- Extensive knowledge of civil construction practices, processes and protocols.
- Experience with calculating Bill of Quantities, tender document preparation, tender assessments and recommendations.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates should apply as unqualified candidates will be rejected.