Zocode Limited Recent Employment Vacancy
Zocode Limited – Our client, a dynamic Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
- Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution to mitigate risk, reduce cost and improve on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate Stock balances and overview in the SAP ERP system.
- Ensure effective lines of communication between Production, Material Planners and procurement team to ensure priority requirements, timely delivery of goods, works and services using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
- Set, track, and maintain budget.
- Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and contractors that facilitate smooth flow of replenishment cycle.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with the Procurement policy, Financial Rules and Regulations, relevant Organizational Directives and Administrative Instructions.
- Handle approvals of PRs, RFQs and POs in the SAP ERP system.
- Implement effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system for projects and related reporting requirements.
- Ensure effective use of internal Standard Operating Procedures in Procurement, control of workflows, continuous business processes monitoring and elaboration of improvements in systems and processes.
- Manage and monitor all transactional procurement including consumables, contracting, contract management, legal considerations and payment conditions, contractors, performance evaluation and risk assessment.
- Implement strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement.
- Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required.
Educational Qualification and Required Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Economic, Business Administration or Related Discipline, a Masters degree is an advantage.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certificate and other Certificate of Competence in Purchasing and Supply is essential.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SAP ERP.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice.
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit.
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and SAP ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback.