Employment Vacancy at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Ensures successful completion of assigned risk and Audit activities, inclusive of pre-planning and wrap-up activities. Apply risks and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues.
- Communicate identified issues to Legal & Compliance Department to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- You will ensure adequate and effective Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policy are maintained and that the business is in full compliance with all relevant laws, standards, and Internal Audit policies & procedures.
- The successful Candidate will work closely with the Legal & Compliance in identifying, defining various risk-related issues in attaining established compliance goals as required.
- Develop and execute annual Audit work plan and ensure its execution and compliance
- Review/analysis of KPAs and participation in regular control and governance forums.
- Coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities of the company and ensure it is of the highest quality
- Stay up to date with evolving regulatory and market events impacting the business operations.
- Report risk & compliance in an appropriate way to different levels within the business
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Manage relationships with relevant regulatory and oversight bodies;
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objective
- Constant review/analysis of the business and operational risks in order to proactively establish appropriate mitigating controls
- Investigate/report all frauds and related cases to the appropriate quarters
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5years Internal Audit experience
- Professional certification in e.g., CIA, CISA, CFE, CRA, ICAN, CFA, ACCA, CIMA
- MBA or a Masters’ in related discipline is required
Skills & proficiencies:
- Knowledge of financial and ICT systems, controls, policies and standards
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue impact analysis and executive report preparation
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take risks
- Solid listening and ability to identify gaps in logic.
- Ability to lead audits, manage projects and participate in audit and compliance assignments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present complex and sensitive issues the Board & Executive Management
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Position as the subject of the mail