Employment Vacancy at Reverton.Net Limited
Reverton.Net Limited is an indigenous company incorporated to take up new challenges arising from increasing number of businesses seeking offline and online ICT solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 as a limited liability company, we have deployed various online (real-time) and stand-alone solutions in the area of education portals, eHealth & mHealth systems, web site solutions, network design/implementation, data collection using ODK, consultancy services and technical support services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer II
Department: Software & Innovation
Employment Type: Full-Time Local Employee
Keywords: Java, php. Android, Git, Docker, database
Purpose of the Position
- The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting the architecture, infrastructure and software applications for Reverton.Net
- The position involves using established methodologies to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot applications.
- The Software Developer will be dedicated to multiple projects and should be able to multi-task
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare reports for management
- Prepare general and detailed designs.
- Work with a collaborative software development team and end-users to implement system functionality and new features based on user requirements, use cases, prioritized project needs and/or stakeholder direction.
- Collaborates with product owners, and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain both web-& mobile-based applications
- Assist in the estimation and assessment of the feasibility of solutions.
- Participates in the evolution of company-level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned to support the management team
- Mentor and support junior members of the systems development staff.
- Design and develop software applications as required by the organization and its donors.
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting and analytics.
- Prepare training manuals for users to ensure application ease of use.
- Work daily with a team of self-organized, cross-functional, talented developers to design, build and implement systems and software for a network of primary health clinics and research laboratories.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science/ICT or any related field.
- 2 years relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com subject of email should be post applied for.
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2019