Goldline Nigeria Limited Employment Opportunity
Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high-quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
- Grow customers base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discover new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets.
- Shall have the responsibility to put the company at the cutting edge of the use of modern technologies, particularly internet and social media to achieve highest possible exposures; and possesses the ability to initiate and execute transactions as well as satisfactorily manage customers on these new platforms.
- The Head Sales and Marketing must be attuned with latest market trends in terms of customers’ expectations, producers’ disruptive innovations, competitions, government policy shifts, and other externalities and effectively utilize them toward corporate progression.
Effective management of all customers by ensuring:
- Highest level of customers’ loyalties.
- Excellent service deliveries to customers.
- Speedy resolutions of all customers’ complaints.
- Responsible for initiating, directing, coordinating and anchoring the use of modern marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s website optimizations
- Pursue and ensure that the company receives recognition awards from monitoring and rating agencies
- Monitors and ensures effective communication and information flow within the Sales and Marketing department
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for management.
- Management of individual customer’s sales turnovers.
- Certifying customers’ satisfactions, etc
- Continuously review the company’s internal systems to determine how best they could be tuned toward promoting sales
- Create and sustains marketing and sales momentum across board. Responsible for inciting and inflaming sales drives in all the sales teams at head office and branches.
- Produce and monitors approved periodic sales budgets for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Carry out any other job as may be required.
- B.A/B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related business discipline.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing and online sales activity
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients
- Ability to manage people.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: Friday, 9th August, 2019