Job Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive (Services)
Job number: 676906
Travel: 25-50 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
- The focus of the Services Account Executive (SE) role is to lead the Services sales account strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic enterprise customers, developing and winning large, complex digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage.
- The SE leverages Microsoft Services’ unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead Services sales relationship with the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU): building and maintaining close working relationships with the Account Executive (AE) and Account Technology Strategist (ATS) and collaborating through an agreed account rhythm.
- Lead Services sales strategy and account planning with the EOU: orchestrating the Services v-team to ensure appropriate Services activities aligned to customer priorities, and agreeing where Services will lead and where Services will support partner-led opportunities.
- Close deals through effective leadership and orchestration of the Services virtual team: being accountable for the entire sales cycle 0-100%, intentionally selling Services Industry Digital Transformation and Support Priorities and Key Offers, driving Services Specialist (SSSP) responsibility for leading Solution Area-specific opportunities and leveraging pre-sales assistance.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence – executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling solutions
- Industry knowledge and atleast 10 years sales experience
- Understanding of Microsoft business (cloud solutions and services)
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Sales Account Leader & Achiever – Ability to: Reliably meet or exceed revenue targets through effective account leadership, planning and execution, successfully influencing key stakeholders within customers, partners and internally.
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Engage Customer Business Decision Makers (BDM’s) and Technical Decision Makers (TDM’s), creating a compelling case for customer change and tailoring sales messages to Customer’s desired business impact and outcomes.
- Industry Expert – Ability to: Articulate Industry-focused Digital Transformation and Support Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor propositions.
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate deal team to ensure success, working in partnership across multiple v-teams while continuously maintaining sales excellence discipline.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online