Join Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Insure that all vehicles owned by the company are licensed and registered as required by Local, State and Federal government.
- Performs troubleshoots on vehicles when need arises.
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle serviced or repaired; writes reports on vehicles serviced or repaired.
- Makes monthly report on the current state of the vehicles owned by the company.
- Checks all repair work performed by servicing company for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the company.
- Enforces safety practices and procedures and ensures drivers receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts.
- Arrange for the delivery of SPS to specific locations as instructed.
- 1-2 years experience as fleet officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Knowledge of the methods, equipment, and materials used in servicing automobiles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Skill in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong problem resolution skills Skill in evaluation of personnel in the accomplishment of goals and objectives and demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to train other personnel with respect to a variety of mechanical techniques, safety practices, policies and procedures, and other operational requirements.
- Knowledge of cost accounting as it pertains to Fleet vehicles and maintenance costs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2019