Principal Needed at the Igbinedion Education Centre
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal (Male/Female)
Location: Benin, Edo
- PhD. Holder, Master’s degree in Education or an appropriate/relevant discipline with at least 10 to 15 years experience in the educational sector.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Knowledge of a modern European language e.g. French will be an advantage.
- Applicant Age: 30-55 Years
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
- Very attractive, this is negotiable and will be determined after assessment of the individual candidates.
- Opportunity to travel Locally/Internationally. A fully furnished staff house/apartment with a car, driver, security guard and gardener. Must possess International Passport.
- Applicants should submit three references from reputable and credible individuals/organisation.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae in triplicate, Photocopies of credentials in triplicate, Three (3) passport photograph, Letters from three (3) referees to:
The Recruitment Officer,
Igbinedion Education Centre,
P.O. Box 524, Benin City,
Note: Shortlisted candidates must bring copies of their credentials to the interview with International Passport.