Accountant Wanted at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To help manage budget and drive accounting policies, our client is currently looking to engage the service of an Accountant.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prioritise financial payments based on available funds
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Manage company’s imprest and ensure full retirement of funds by each unit
- Prepare monthly management report
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure strict compliance with all statutory bodies
- Make monthly remittance of VAT and WHT and ensure proper filing
- Prepare balance sheet to ascertain profitability of the organisation
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience in using SAGE
- Strong ownership mindset
- Agile problem solving.
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to details