Friesland Campina Job Opening
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Commercialization Manager
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Supply Chain – Logistics
- As the commercialization manager you will lead the execution of our project portfolio by providing support to the management team, ensuring that the content of all innovation projects portfolio are in line with our innovation strategy, innovation KPI’s and financial targets. And that the projects in the portfolio are delivered according to the project plan. You will own innovation project/portfolio roadmap for all activities & resources within Nigeria.
- You will have excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills, backed with a robust project management experience.
- You know how to identify business opportunities and drive business cases. With the ability to motivate, communicate effectively and manage multiple stakeholders within a complex matrix organization. And be willing to travel as this may require travelling within and outside the country.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Strategic Portfolio Management:
- Owner of the innovation project/portfolio roadmap for all activities & resources within Nigeria.
- Gatekeeper/advisor in ensuring that projects contribute and complement each other with respect to the supply chain strategy and priorities to ensure that the content of the portfolio is in line with the strategy and the financial targets (to deprioritize if needed).
- Strategic advisor to the management team, bridge to function and optimum resource allocation between Supply Chain and R&D.
- Support the business in providing the right portfolio information in a quarterly Innovation Governance Board.
- Monthly reporting financial benefits of launched projects.
- Within the supply chain landscape, research trends inside and outside the industry to investigate emerging trends and evaluate/recommend opportunities which drive innovation. Support the team to create the business case and influence key stakeholders to understand and adopt the proposal.
- Secure influence of commercialization team as the primary interface to business teams that want to initiate a product launch or product transition, to ensure that optimal business plans are executed throughout the supply chain.
- Review SKU portfolio on a quarterly basis and suggest optimization opportunities.
- Influence key-stakeholders based on decision-documents to optimize the portfolio.
- Responsible for delivering new products and improved routes to market through effective project management.
- Design and implement changes to the supply chain network to improve service, optimize flow, minimize waste and enable profitable sales growth.
- Manage the launch of new products and campaigns for all channels on time, in full at the right cost.
- This role reports to the Customer Supply Chain Director
To be a successful in this position, you are to have:
- MSc degree, preferably in relevant technical field – Engineering, Sciences, etc.
- Project management experience.
- Understands B2C innovation dynamics.
- Has a relevant large internal and external network.
- Experience in training and consulting, change management and alliance management.
- Program and project management (in cross-organisational context).
- Knowledge of Marketing/Commercial activities.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management.
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online