Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Opportunity
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Ensure all contracts are put to tender and are evaluated by the Purchasing Committee
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with Team members and Managers to complete duties as needed.
- Attend industry trade shows.
- Degree in Bio Chemistry, Civil Engineer and any other related discipline.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Any additional qualification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a FMCG industry
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)Excellent organizational ability, flexibility, confidentiality and attention to detail
- Excellent command of English
- Understanding of contractual law
- Cost Optimization, Value Engineering and cost modeling experience
- Working Days: Monday to Friday(Saturday; based on the need)
- Candidate must be ready to travel outside Lagos
- Good networking skills.
- Good presence and presentation skill.
- Knowledge of the industry rules and regulations.
- Result driven attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good carriage.
- Reporting skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified candidate will be shortlisted.