Endeavor Nigeria Employment Vacancy
Endeavor is a mission-oriented, global organisation that is leading the global high-impact entrepreneurship movement to drive long-term economic growth and build strong entrepreneurship ecosystems in growth markets by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best high-impact entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager – Endeavor Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting, marketing & communications professional who is passionate about entrepreneurship and engaged with our mission, to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive brand, marketing and communications strategy focused on events, outreach and digital media. As part of the founding team of a new office, this is an opportunity to help build Endeavor’s local brand and voice from the ground up!
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Works with: Endeavor account managers, Endeavor Entrepreneurs, network members and the Endeavor Global marketing & communications team
- Brand Management: building local brand awareness as well as developing relevant collateral materials and marketing activities, working within Endeavor’s global corporate identity framework.
- Events: maintaining an annual events calendar, developing and executing Endeavor managed and branded events, as well as supporting Endeavor’s participation in relevant community activities.
- Outreach: building and maintaining contacts in the local and international press and PR organisations focused on entrepreneurship in Nigeria, and helping to position Endeavor’s Managing Director, board members and entrepreneurs as effective spokespeople for entrepreneurship in Nigeria.
- Digital Content: maintaining Endeavor Nigeria’s website, publishing our monthly newsletter and executing a digital marketing/social media plan. This includes SEO, tracking and optimizing social media analytics and engagement.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality who has a proven capacity to achieve significant results with limited resources.
- You must be highly motivated, focused, creative, flexible and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least five years’ relevant work experience
- Well presented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity in marketing and/or communications
- Web and social media savvy
- Strong computer software and graphics proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and graphic design software; Photoshop and InDesign knowledge a plus)
Competitive, plus bonuses and benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online