Jubaili Bros Job Vacancy
Jubaili Bros a leading supplier of power solutions, serves its customers throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia; with around 1500 international employees, deployed in 23 branches located in Lebanon, UAE, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Ghana, Qatar and Uganda & through an extensive dealer network. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Section Head – Gas
- Strategy Development: Contribute to the development of departmental strategy as cascaded down from the functional strategy and oversee its implementation within own section and its operations.
- People Management: Manage the sectional team of direct and indirect reports.
- Lead Sales: Provide Sales leadership to new and existing markets, create and expand dealers and client network
- Quality Management
- Technical Proposals
- Procurement Management.
- Operational Management: Manage the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes.
- Management: Contribute to the development and consolidation of the departmental budget and monitor own section’s financial performance versus the budget
- Market assessment and Reporting: Lead the process of identification, assessment, and analysis for the local market in terms of gas generators anticipated needs
- University Degree (Gas, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering)
- 5 – 7 years in a similar industry, 3 years of which in a supervisory role
- Good inter personal skills
- Proficiency in English language.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted