Recore Limited Recent Employment Vacancy
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Capability and Development Manager
- Training and Development Manager Plans, Direct and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of an organizational employee.
Training and Development Managers will do the following:
- Assess employees’ needs for training.
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget.
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources.
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current.
- Develop content in manner that the audience for a specific training understands and relate.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- To work closely with Sales team to get employees up to speed as per the needs of the company.
- Core Responsibility is to work on enhancing employees, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by administering trainings.
- Responsible for developing and administers training programs for employees, assesses training needs and creates training manuals, presents in person training sessions.
- Research new training material that might enhance our training procedure and provide value to employees.
- Identify training needs and create and facilitate that training.
- Work closely with sales team across the territory, understand the current ways of working and standards and then plan a training which will help the manpower in the field to improve upon.
- Writing reports, keeping records and working with in budgets making sure the training is cost effective.
- Responsible to conduct the training programs on:
- Ways of selling
- Range selling
- Product Management
- Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Relationship with trade
- Complaint Handling ETC.
- Developing a training calendar for conducting class room training and on the job training for VSR/OSR/SE/ASM/RTM
- Coordinating with agencies for content development & conducting need based trainings.
- The ability to relate the team at all levels and have worked in Sales.
- Excellent Presentation, communication, leadership & analytical skills.
- The ability to engage coach people and give constructive feedback in class room and on job training.
- IT-Skill- needs to be computer friendly.
Preferred work Experience:
- Proven Work experience as Training Manager with FMCG company
- Minimum 10-15 years in FMCG Company in companies i: e Coca Cola, Nestle, Guinness, PZ, P&G, Nigeria Breweries, Unilever.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.