Mondelez International LLC Employment vacancy
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Candy Line Lead
Job: Manufacturing / Conversion
- This role involves effective and efficient management of process, methods & material resources to continuously deliver products of consistently high quality and at the right throughput at competitive costs that will guarantee profitability for the business.
- All these activities must be carried out in a safe manner and clean environment within the Candy process line.
- Achieve consistent product quality and ensure food safety at all times
- Achieve vertical startup for new equipment, installation and/or lines.
- Achieve the Candy plant targets on CBN for the plant
- Ensure full compliance to all process parameters and documentation of all activities and parameters on his/her line.
- Reduction in scrap / rework level -Drive down waste on the lines & champion waste reduction efforts and ensure rework re-use
- Achieve near zero defects on the production line
- Conduct Risk Assessment, Quick Risk Prediction and ensure LOTO compliance
- Effective DMS meetings and Visible SQCDSM boards
- Work with engineering manager to draw up PPM programme and ensure implementation for both making and packing end of the line to ensure equipment reliability.
- Support team recruit for the line
- Identify improvement opportunities on the line and ensure implementation.
- Liaise effectively with support services providers to ensure prompt and quality service delivery to the line.
- Carry out daily Line walk through and restore line to standards.
- Drive full implementation of AM steps 1-7 on the line.
- Ensure plant & equipment availability, reliability and performance round the clock
- Deliver Candy plant weekly production plan & achieve OEE/GE on both Making and Packing section of the line.
- Strict adherence to GMP and Food safety Requirements.
- Draw up cleaning plan for the equipment and ensure compliance.
- Ensure machines are run with guards and safety devices in place.
- Ensure machines are ran based on SOPs and center line.
- Report and investigate near misses, incident & accidents in the factory
- Commitment to employees’ development by coaching and mentoring subordinates
- Commitment to IL6S deployment in Candy.
- Enforcing good housekeeping, high sense of discipline and professionalism, and correct use of tools and equipment.
- To regularly liaise with the section manager, engineering manager and plant manager.
- Partake in new project planning and implementation for the line
- Familiar with IL6S/ TPM/ WCM
- Excellent analytical skills of production systems, components parts and equipment.
- Understanding of component materials (raw materials) and make suggestions on ways to enhance the overall product quality and process reliability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for actions taken.
- Accountable, Adaptable, Aggressive, Collaborative & must have integrity
- Inspire Trust and Lead from both the head and the heart.
- Ability to develop, configure and optimize existing processes
- Data interpretation to include process audits, process and packaging development
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
- Must have basic understanding of IL6S or TPM