Recent Job Vacancy at Crowd Force
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer Care Officer
- You will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- If you are a problem solver with good communications and time management skills, we would like to meet you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supervise a team of customer support agents.
- Ensure customer support team maintain standard quality of service.
- Ensure to maintain open communication and customers thorough regular feedback via discussions, questionnaires, phone calls etc.
- Take records of all customer inquiries and complaints, capturing and disseminating technical and business information.
- Create and manage customer database.
- Assist field agents to solve transaction issues.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- A B.Sc. in Economics, Marketing, Finance or equivalent role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Previous experience as a Customer Service Officer.
- Experience in banking or micro finance is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of product management and product development.
- Seasoned knowledge of the IT / Finance industries is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a filled copy of the “Crowd Force Employment Application Form” and an updated copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly