Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Employment Vacancy
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Information and Communications company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Sales
- To lead and direct strategic sales function of the company in order to ensure the development and growth of the business, achieving and maximizing budgeted sales and financials. Innovatively manage the company’s restaurants in the region.
Main Responsibilities/ Functions
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement sales strategy for the business in order to achieve business growth objectives.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Ensure that sales targets are broken down for the team for clarity and understanding.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team to determine effectiveness.
- Take decisions at an operational and strategic level concerning the sales function.
- Ensure good congruence by driving a collaborative and open communication process between leadership and team.
- Direct market channel development activity.
- Manage the annual sales and marketing budget.
- Work in partnership with the MD to ensure alignment of sales strategy with business strategy.
- Maximise new business development opportunities.
- Establish and expand our brand in the market.
- People Management
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team and associated management activities to build a world class Sales capability.
- People development and coaching
- Ensure continuous improvement of ways business is conducted.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the MD.
- MBA or equivalent higher qualification is preferred. A University Degree in related field is required. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Facilitation & collaborative
- Process and program management skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Strong influence and relationship building skills
- Judgement – ability to prioritize is key
- Financial acumen, integrity and ability to handle detail accurately
- 10 – 15 years at a senior management level in a similar industry (ICT).
- Sound Knowledge of the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and other verticals.
- Results oriented, with a proven record of success
- Commercially astute with sound business acumen
- Experience in management, people development and leading teams to inspire performance
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info: Contacts – Success Nwsou at: email@example.com