Senior Tax Consultant Needed at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant
- Preparing and filing of tax returns (Companies Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Personal Income Tax and Withholding Tax, amongst others) including computations and supporting documents.
- Responding to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR).
- Withholding tax management for clients, including WHT credit note recovery.
- Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for clients.
- Preparing payroll computations and annual employee returns for clients.
- Drafting tax advisory opinions to clients on sundry tax issues.
- Assisting in FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients.
- Ensuring clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
- Conducting research on various tax stay awake issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures
Essential Skills and Educational Requirements
- First degree in Accounting, Economics or any other related subject;
- Candidate must have atleast 4 years Tax experience
- A full qualification of ICAN/CITN equivalent is essential. We will also consider those who are tracking towards full qualification;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) literacy including Excel, PowerPoint and Word; and
- Demonstration of practical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.