Recent Employment Vacancy at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Reviews current HSE system and procedures and implements required changes.
- Monitors the effective implementation of an appropriate Health, Safety & Environment system.
- Provide updates in line with changes in legislation and company directives
- Performs facilities HSE inspections
- Investigates/records incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Prepares applicable HSE reports
- Assists in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support effective HSE management
- Promotes incident prevention for the benefit of both employees and visitors
- B.Sc/HND in any Science related discipline (minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit) with additional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management System
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess 3-4 years relevant post NYSC work experience
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body