Employment Vacancy at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited – Our client, a Hospitality company is seeking to engage the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reports To: CEO and the Board of Directors
- An experienced coo with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics to oversee the growth, profitability, strategy and future plans of the organization
Responsibilities & Duties
- To review progress on set objectives, plans, KPIs on monthly/quarterly basis, to support top management in removal of bottlenecks, and carry out necessary course corrections as necessitated.
- Design & implement business strategies, plans, processes and procedures.
- Set complementary goals for performance and growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data & metrics
- Write & submit reports to the ceo in all matters of importance
- To support the regulatory chief in policy advocacy, as needed on case to case basis and towards a better relationship management with regulators, government agencies and top line customers, etc.
- To resolve inter-departmental issues/conflicts so as to expedite decision making & execution on key action plans of the organization towards improved profitability.
- To propose and convince the Board on vital actions needed for organizational success.
- To participate in various community, customers’ and employees’ engagement forums as & when needed towards understanding their needs/expectations, creation of a world class work culture, motivation, knowledge sharing, dissemination of company’s achievements & future plans, etc.
- To participate in various other activities that would be critical (strategic or/and tactical) for this role from time to time.
- To guide & mentor various Chiefs – especially the CTO and CCO – towards development & deployment of suitable systems & processes satisfaction towards customer.
- B.Sc/B.A in relevant field. M.Sc/MBA & other relevant certifications a plus
- Proven experience as a COO or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning & business development
- Outstanding organizational & leadership ability
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis & performance/operations metrics.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.