ICT/Web Officer Urgently Needed at the Nigerian Institution of Surveyors
The Nigerian Institution of Surveyors invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT /Web Officer
Job ID: NIS AD.03
- The Institution hereby invites competent office staff to support officials in our Secretariat. They will be the ones to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- They must be competent professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their oversight responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- Responsible for day to day running and update of Institution’s website, promoting its capacities and services while maintaining the online databases.
- Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
- Use database management system software and tools to investigate problems and collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Provides Database Management Support for Information dissemination and Capacity Planning Management.
- Creative Backup and Recovety System while ensuring that adequate backup of data is taken and readily available for recoveiy and restoration.
- Ensure proper documentation of database infrastructure processes and procedures in the secretariat.
- Ensure all Changes to the Configuration of databases follow strictly management process.
- HND/ First Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline Professional IT qualification.
- Minimum experience: 2 – 5 years relevant experience in the office management.
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- Conditions of service are as contained in the current edition ot the Staff Conditions of Service for the Institution.