Accountant at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Monthly bank reconciliation and cash analysis.
- Profit & Loss statement and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Petty cash disbursement and reconciliation.
- Payroll management with monthly remittance of TAX and Pension.
- Recording all transactions, organize receipts and purchase orders, and ensure timely payment of bills.
- Monthly and yearly audit of transactions and payments.
- Developing key controls in the management of the school accounts.
- Use of accounting software and complex excel templates.
- Preparing termly and annual budgets which support school development aims.
- First Degree (B.Sc/B.A or HND).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting function.
- Excellent IT and Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online