Join Cormart Nigeria Limited
Cormart was incorporated in 1981 as a trading company specializing in Industrial Raw Materials and Chemicals. We represent the business interests of top Multinational Companies who wish to do business in Nigeria. We import, stock and distribute chemicals and other Raw Materials for the paint, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Adhesives
- Identify and create key distributors in Lagos & upcountry markets who can be serviced from nearest Cormart Branch or H.O.
- Manage and service the existing distributors requirements as their account manager.
- Ownership for achievement of agreed targets.
- Accountability and responsibility for payment collection
- Accountability and responsibility target achievement.
- Leading Business development initiatives that ensure a healthy prospects pipeline for the portfolio managed.
- Sales planning as per agreed goals
- Execution of business /sales plan as agreed with the Business Unit Head.
- Territory sales staff grooming and management. (Sales executives / Sales assistants etc.)
- Key account management- managing key accounts that are critical to the success of the sales plan/business plan.
Marketing Related Deliverables
- Manage all sales activation programs that are organized by supporting the Cormart sales rep posted at upcountry locations as well as the CORMART staff who are deployed for the program duration.
- Identify the best promotion method of deployment for the branch /territory based on the brief received by the branch manager.
- Present comparative analysis of various options available for promotions for assessment of the senior management team and the branch manager as and when required.
- Identify the most economical means of delivering promotion events at different locations, geographies and territories across the country and present them to senior management teams as well as branch managers for deployment.
- Provide ROI assessment for each delivery platform and after each promotion exercise undertaken o market research – Competitor data collection & collation
- Identify new territories in the upcountry markets that are not covered as yet by the branch.
- Identify key markets in the untapped potential geographies that can be targeted for business growth by the branch.
- Identify potential distributors who can be converted and serviced by the branch.