Internal Auditor at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job ID: 1900068I
- Independent financial steering and reporting of all project related costs.
- Complete control across the business value chain.
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the General Manager/Head of Finance for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the General Manager/ Head of Finance to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.
- Controls the processes in commercial and Financial controlling & ensures they are in line with execution standard or implements /executes the processes the right way by taking charge.
- University degree in Engineering / Qualified Accountant, (Master’s degree in business administration will be a plus).
- Minimum of 7 years at a managerial level in Controlling/audit role.
- International experience in at least an international project would be preferred.
- SAP(ERP) expertise is required.
- MS Office advanced user.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job ID: 1900068F
- Weekly sales and market performance tracking and reporting.
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies for Waw & Nittol.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Organize internal events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop an understanding of key external market trends including benchmarking, retailer and sales channel analysis; Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Oversee the social media channels of the brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) .
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Ideal candidate must be confident, Adaptable and creative.