Risk Advisor – Governance, Regulatory & Risk at Deloitte Nigeria
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Job Title: Risk Advisory – Governance, Regulatory & Risk
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
About Risk Advisory
- Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
- Assess and develop internal control policies and procedures for financial and/or operational processes.
- Lead small teams through evaluation and development of internal control policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate specialty in several business processes end to end, key controls and reporting, and intersection with regulatory compliance process.
- Lead small teams on performing risk assessment and developing an internal audit plan.
- Lead small teams on smaller clients through process improvement leveraging leading practices.
- Identify gaps and recommends feasible remediation to client. Design solutions to mitigate risk and build control structure.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with the Firm’s standards and ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Proficiently writes audit report, with appropriate formatting.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA,CIA CISA, etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instil confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 29th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online