Torilo Nigeria Latest Job Vacancy
Torilo Nigeria – We a Tech & Creative company based in the heart of Lagos. Our passion is enhancing productivity for our clients, via smart processes merged with world class tech & creative talent.
We are winners of international awards for our innovations in business productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media and also provide corporate level training in all things graphics
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- The graphics designer will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Passionate about teaching
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Ad design, Photoshop)
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Amateur designers should not apply