Customer Service Representative at Samson Clinical Courses
Samson Clinical Courses – We are a reputable institute specialising in offering excellent and concise revision courses for doctors, physician associates and medical students who are preparing for PLAB, clinical assessments and physician associate exams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Provide product/services information
- Manage all voice communication channels (telephone, WhatsApp, etc) and meet call handling quotas
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communications.
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of client interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain accurate and proper account/records.
- Must be a female not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and listening). The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the “Job Title” as the subject of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org